Injectable Dermal FillersInjectible fillers or dermal fillers are products that are injected under to skin for a number of different reasons. They come in a variety of thickenesses and are most commonly used to change the facial profile to a more youthful one. The injection of fillers under the skin can fill in most deep folds or wrinkles, create fuller lips or pad out hollowing cheeks or eyes. They can also be used to enhance or change facial features such as the chin, jaw line, nose or cheeks or placed to rejunvenate areas such as the hands and decolletage or used to improve any skin texture and volume or help improve the appearance of scarring. Fillers can have great results alone or in conjunction with anti wrinkle injections, lasers, dermal needling or skin peels. Results can be maintained with an active home skin care regime. At Medical Skin Clinic Australia we offer complimentary no obligation consultations to allow you to express your individual concerns and ask questions, so you fully understand the treatments, its results and its maintenance. As with all our treatments at the clinic we aim to give you a natural look so that you look and feel refreshed whilst maintaining your individuality. What can Dermal Fillers treat? Generally dermal fillers fill facial areas that are lacking volume or need support due to ageing or skin damage or personal preference. Their aim is to replace lost collagen and elastin that normally gives skin its youthful appearance. Treatments are performed to produce a natural look that aims to rejuventate your own individual features. It is actually hard to produce the enlarged, frozen or plumped features seen on celebrities. The commonest use of dermal filler are:
- Any facial line or fold.
- Hollowness around the eyes.
- Hollowness around the temples.
- Loss of volume, lines or flattening in the cheeks.
- The fold running between the nose and mouth (Nasolabial fold).
- Lines above the upper lip.
- To improve or excentuate lip volume and shape, prevent lip stick bleed.
- To reduce the line running from the corners of the lip to the jaw line (Marionette lines).
- Improve facial features such as the nose, lips, jawline, cheeks.
- Improve fine lines on the decolletage.
- Hand Rejuvenation.
- Improve the appearance of scars from acne or injuries.